- Custom kitchen cabinetry in a choice of two beautiful finishes, with LED lighting and engineered stone benchtops.
- Kitchens are pre-installed with premium Fisher and Paykel range, rangehood, oven and dishwasher.
- Living areas come with either a pre-installed inverter heat pump, or an opening for later installation.
- Apartments meet a 6 Homestar standard, exceeding the NZ building code.
Onepoto and Onewa.
- Elevation apartments offer much more floor space than a typical apartment of a similar price.
- Apartments come with ample built-in storage and optional storage lockers in the basement.
- Feature shelving is built into the living areas for displaying books and treasured objects.
Living-sized balconies with room for a BBQ and outdoor seating.
- Laundry areas feature built-in smart storage behind bifold doors or in a separate laundry room.
- Pre-installed with a washer and dryer
Master bedrooms feature:
- Luxurious wardrobes
- Space for a king-sized bed
- Some have small office nooks - great for working from home
Thermoskirt heating in all bedrooms and living areas.
Electric barbeque with fully-plumbed sink
Each apartment building will have two landscaped roof top terraces, one on level four and one on level five.
- Furniture and tables suitable for large groups or intimate catch-ups
- Lounge in the sun or read a book in the shade
- Great for socialising over a meal while watching the sunset, or enjoying the sunrise with a coffee from the cafe downstairs
Spectacular views towards the city, or to Takapuna and the Hauraki Gulf.
Both buildings will feature large multi-purpose lounges that lead out onto sunny gardens.
- Lounges are reserved for residents, although accompanied guests will be welcome
- Stylish lounge furniture for sitting and relaxing
- Lounge libraries will have long tables suitable for working on a laptop
- Great for movie or game nights, or reserve a space for a private function
Watch a game on the big screen
Private, sunny, fully landscaped gardens are accessed from each of the lounges. Great for families.
Elevation Cafe will be situated next door to the Onepoto building’s shared lounge.
- Bright, modern cafe for residents, locals and visitors
- Sit inside or outside in the private garden with a barista coffee or delicious food
- On the ground floor of the Onewa building, there is also space earmarked for a convenience store or retail offering
Unlike many apartment buildings their size, Onepoto and Onewa will have ample lobbies with generous seating.
- Natural timbers and soft furnishings
- Comfortable space to wait for a car to pick you up, or for a quick meeting with a visitor
- Dual security doors
- Letterboxes located in the lobby, rather than outside
Elevation will have secure underground carparking - the only apartment complex in Northcote to offer this feature.
- Located on a single level, with swipe card entry
- Single or tandem car parks available
- Bike racks and storage lockers for bulky items
The Elevation apartments are located in the heart of the Northcote Development, an urban regeneration programme bringing new and upgraded streets, infrastructure, walkways, parks and town centre to this vibrant neighbourhood, just 5km from the CBD.
Te Ara Awataha is a new green ‘corridor’ - a network of treelined parks, walkways and quiet streets that will make it easy to get around Northcote. It’s nearing completion, and begins with a landscaped greenspace between Elevation’s two buildings, connecting residents with the nearby parks, playgrounds, schools and town centre.
Over the next decade Northcote’s town centre, just five minute’s walk from Elevation, will be completely renewed in a large scale project being managed by Panuku Development Auckland. New shops, eateries, gathering spaces, laneways, offices and apartments are all part of the masterplan.
Visit the Elevation Display Suite to experience more. A replica kitchen, bathroom, wardrobe, and general storage has been installed so that you can see and feel the quality for yourself. There is also a scale model and artist impressions to help bring the vision to life.
Wednesday from 5.30 - 6.30pm
Saturday and Sunday 11am - 1pm
Or to book a private appointment at a time that suits you, click here.